Peexa Provide WordPress Responsive Blogging theme Ink Get Free ,that s best for blogging and also provide best features of blogging.
WordPress Blogging theme lnk is a finely crafted WordPress blogging theme, based on the latest narrative trend with sites like Exposure and Medium. With an emphasis on telling stories with style, Ink is designed with attention to details, and coded with the best possible coding practices.
Fully compatible with the latest WordPress version, Ink is so simple to use that it does not come with a theme options panel. Instead it makes use of the built in Theme Customizer, which provides all the options you need, and lets you preview the changes as you customize on the fly.
Fully Responsive and Retina Ready — Ink looks nice on all devices, be it phone or tablets, it will adopt to any screen size and makes things look beautiful on retina displays.
SEO Optimized — Ink is coded by following best SEO practices and it is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
WordPress Blogging theme Features Highlights:-
- Responsive Design from Head to Footer
- Crisp and clear, minimalistic design approach, with refined typography
- Widgetized homepage that let’s you re-order every homepage section
- Optimized for Retina / HiDPI displays
- Child Theme Ready
- Change fonts on the move with Google Web Fonts
- Change accent color with a simple color picker
- Full Localisation Support ( .po/.mo files included )
- StagTools Compatible (free) – Adds shortcodes and custom widgets to your theme. For more info check the plugin page.
- Compatible with Stag Custom Sidebars
- Layered PSD files for easy customisation
- Dedicated support desk to keep you covered
- Extensive documentation ( Accessible both online and offline )
- Sass source files and Compass config included.
- Frequent theme updates to ensure optimal compatibility with industry technologies.
- And Much More….
Demo of WordPress Responsive Blogging themeInk is Here:
Download Free WordPress Responsive Blogging theme Ink From Here: